Families are invited to join our Kindergarten to Grade 5 Classrooms as they share their learning in Arts Education. The Grades 6-8 Choir will also be singing at the show.
- Each class will share a short number (the show will be approximately 30 minutes long).
- We will be having a total of 6 shows. Three shows on Thursday, December 15th and three shows on Friday, December 16th.
- Our “Coffee House” will be set up with tables. We will be serving coffee, hot chocolate and a treat.
- Each participating student will be provided with a maximum of 4 tickets to the show.
- Family members are required to attend at the scheduled time and have a ticket.
- All participating students have a note with this information.
- KA will be participating on Friday, December 16th.
- KB will be participating on Thursday, December 15th.
Ticket Request Form - Sent home Friday, December 2nd
Please return the ticket request form to the school no later than Wednesday, December 7th.
- Families are asked to provide a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice of show time/date they would like to attend.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests.
- The maximum number of tickets for each family is four.
- Tickets are required to attend.
- Extra Tickets: Families are welcome to request extra tickets and if tickets are available families will be contacted.
Please message Tannis Lowey-Chimilar on Edsby, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-791-8492 if you have any questions.