Welcome to the 2023-24 School Year!
Tuesday, September 5th - Kindergarten B and all Grades 1-8 first day of school.
Wednesday, September 6th - Kindergarten A first day of school.
The First Day of School
- All students will meet the staff on the playground between 8:35 AM and 8:50 AM
- All classroom teachers will be holding up a clipboard with their name and homeroom.
- All staff on the playground will have lists of all class list to assist students and families to find the classroom teacher.
- Teachers will bring the students into the school at the 8:50 AM bell and parents are welcome to say their goodbyes on the playground before the students enter the school.
- Mrs. Chimilar (principal) will have a table set up outside the school to assist new families. This table will be at the gym entrance if the construction is completed on Turgeon Crescent. If the road in front of the school is remains closed, Mrs. Chimilar (principal) will have a table set up on the north end of the school.
Transportation - All busses will be picking up students starting the first day of school. All families will have received an email from transportation with pick up location and time. Please note that busses may not be running on schedule as the first days of school have many route and time changes. If you have any questions about transportation, please get in touch with Regina Public Schools Transportation at 306-523-3025.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.