I am important and I matter to the Marion McVeety community because:
- I care about other people and their belongings.
- I care about myself and my school.
- I respect people for who they are.
- I am part of our school community.
- I include others.
- I help people feel safe.
I am responsible:
- I am prepared to learn.
- I participate in my learning.
- I have high expectations of myself and others.
I want to know:
- I am involved.
- I give my best effort to learn.
- I complete a task without giving up.
- I set goals and strive to achieve them.
At Marion McVeety School we VALUE all students and staff.