March 30, 2020 -- This week, students, parents and caregivers will receive an electronic copy of the Students and Families Supp
The next Marion McVeety Community Council Meeting will take place once schools reopen.
We will be meeting in our school library. Babysitting is provided.
We welcome all parents and guardians to become involved in our community councils.
- Smooth transition period - students who arrive at school with time to spare have the opportunity to settle into the classroom, prepare their materials and focus their minds on the lessons to come.
- Important information – a typical school day starts with announcements and introductions to new lessons and concepts.
Did you know?
1. Being on time for school sets your child up for a great day of learning.
2. Even in Kindergarten, absences can cause children to fall behind in their learning.
3. Missing 10 percent (or about 18 days) can make it difficult to learn to read – a critical future skill.