Thank you to all families that ordered McVeety Clothing.
- Smooth transition period - students who arrive at school with time to spare have the opportunity to settle into the classroom, prepare their materials and focus their minds on the lessons to come.
- Important information – a typical school day starts with announcements and introductions to new lessons and concepts.
Did you know?
1. Being on time for school sets your child up for a great day of learning.
2. Even in Kindergarten, absences can cause children to fall behind in their learning.
3. Missing 10 percent (or about 18 days) can make it difficult to learn to read – a critical future skill.